We know exactly what you’re thinking: it’s the number of the devil, and yes, it might sound evil, but it’s no more than that – just a name of an amazing roulette betting strategy. If done properly, the 666 roulette betting strategy can be your magic formula to have a successful, enjoyable, and most of all, profitable online roulette gaming experience.
The Overview of the Betting System
The overall basic concept of the 666 roulette strategy is for the player to cover as many numbers on the roulette betting table. Depending on the player, the system calls for different sizes of bets to be placed.
This method of wagering banks on the assumption that with so many numbers covered, one of them would definitely come out in a spin. This can be applied to any of the three roulette game variants: the European, the American and the French roulette. But if possible, we recommend for it to be used on the European or the French wheel because both versions holds the lowest house edge of 2.7% and 1.35%, respectively.
As already mentioned, the roulette 666 strategy covers almost all of the numbers but except for four. In this scale, the player needs a lot of betting money to make the system work.
For beginners who wished to utilize the 666, they can start off with the base amount of £66. However, should you wish to amp up your gains or just to heighten up the tension, you can go up with the higher multiples of 66 like £132, £198, and so on. You only need to factor in the value as well as the betting units that will be mentioned below.
Procedures on How to Use the System
- We start off by placing a bet of £36 on RED.
- We then make a Split bet (which has a 17:1 payout) of £4 each on the following numbers:
- 0 & 2
- 8 & 11
- 10 & 13
- 17 & 20
- 26 & 29
- 28 & 31
Check out the image to see how it’s done. If made right, this first batch of inside bets should total to £24.
- Once again, we make another inside bets. But this time around it will be a Straight Up which pays out 35:1. There will be 7 numbers to choose from and we only pick 3 of them. The numbers to select are: 4, 6, 15, 22, 24, 33, & 35. With that in mind, we then put £2 bets on each of the 3 chosen single numbers.
- Having closely followed the procedure, we should only have four single numbers left that don’t have bets. It’s pretty much a slim chance but if luck is indeed really hard to find and one of the four unlucky numbers comes up, then we lose a total of £66 (as base multiple).
- However, if favoured, we should net a win of £6, which is not bad considering we could just grind our way up to huge accumulated winnings. Again, we can double, triple, or quadruple up the base multiplier of £66 to make a single spin more profitable.
Now, you might ask, why the name of 666? It’s because the numbers on a roulette wheel, whether it is European (which has 36 plus a single 0) or American (which has 36, a single 0 plus a double 0), would add up to 666.
While losing in an online roulette game cannot be prevented, controlling how you lose your bankroll can help you to have a fun and memorable gaming experience. It’s best to bet by the minimum – it might not yield that much, but the fact that you still have a lot of money to spend means you have more game time. And more game time further means more chances of winning.
Looking to try out this strategy? Here’s our top pick live casino websites.