Getting frustrated with all the losing streaks you’re suffering in each of your late night online roulette sessions? Is your online casino account’s wallet already draining?
Well, to put it simply first, roulette is not like any other casino game that you can “master” with. In blackjack, for instance, the payouts are very low because in this game, you can literally take control of the outcome. If you got the skill to count cards, then the table is for you.
It’s a different story with roulette. Whether you’re talking about online or offline roulette, this game is as precarious as it can be. Meaning, there’s no way you can alter the result of each round. Each number you can find in the wheel and in the corresponding betting table, has equal opportunities of coming up per spin.
What does this tell us? That in roulette, anything can happen. There’s no way you can assure that a specific number will show up in a particular round.
Surprisingly, the only thing you can take control in this game is your bet. That’s it! The moment the croupier set loose of the ball, all you can do now is cross your fingers and hope for the best.
Should you then not play roulette anymore? On the contrary, roulette is probably one of the most exciting casino game you can get your hands on.
Why should I play if I keep on losing? You won’t be anymore if you take a look and follow this guide we made for you.
In this post, we’ll share some of the most common roulette winning tips you can easily apply when playing the game online or in a land-based casino. Take note: these roulette strategies (in themselves) do not guarantee 100% wins all the time.
- Know when to quit. Never allow yourself to be caught up in the “feeling lucky” vibe. You’d lose all your winnings in this way and it’s the casino who will be smiling at the end.
- Know your limits. By that, we mean bankroll limit. Each roulette table has its own minimum and maximum bet limit that players should be aware of. Choose one that better suits the size of your bankroll.
- Know when to cash in. Chips in roulette can’t be used in any other areas of the casino. They are solely made for this game. This is why you need not to forget to cash in your chips before you leave the table.
- Past is past. There’s no way that a previous spin result will have an influence on an upcoming one. Casinos spend millions just to make sure that the roulette tables are not biased.
- Play European. The great thing about online casinos is that there are a lot of roulette game varieties you can choose from. In this case, we recommend opting for the single zeroed version of the game, which is the European roulette. The house edge here is 2.70% as compared to the American double zero roulette which has 5.26% casino advantage.
- Consider Using Strategies…but never bank on them fully. Strategies are there to help you make a much more calculated approach in the game (rather than just randomly betting anywhere on the table). However, a method is yet to be made to fully cut the house advantage. The casino always wins.
For more online roulette playing tips, check our previous posts about playing real money online roulette.